A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Huang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Huang, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Huang has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy Huang MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kathy Huang practice?
- Dr. Kathy Huang has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kathy Huang practices Plastic Surgery near North Bethesda, MD.