Overall Review

March 21st, 2016
Trying to get through to her assistant is exhausting and utterly ridiculous!!!

December 17th, 2014
So Happy I Found Dr. Huang!
Making the decision to get plastic surgery was very difficult for me. I struggled for a long time, and when I finally decided to move forward, I was concerned about finding a skilled surgeon who would provide me with the best possible results. After all, breast augmentation is so personal and I had so many feelings bundled up in it -- my self-consciousness about my body, my desire to be feminine, and so on. I really, really wanted the surgery to be done right. I'm so glad I found Dr. Huang! She is warm, kind, and made the process feel personal -- I felt like she saw and cared about me, and not like I was just another body to mold (which I had previously feared). She listened carefully to how I wanted to look and patiently worked with me to determine the best size implants to achieve what I wanted. She was respectful of my decision and was supportive throughout the process. On surgery day, I think her bedside manner was unparalleled. I am an only child, and my mother accompanied me to the hospital and waited during my surgery so she could take me home afterward. My mother was extremely nervous, even more than I was. Dr. Huang completely understood and was a calming presence; she took the extra effort to put my mother at ease and went to speak to my mother as soon as the surgery was over (while I was still waking up from the anesthesia) to tell her that everything went smoothly. I'm so grateful to have a surgeon who cares that much. And lastly, the results: they are incredible! I couldn't be happier with the outcome. In addition to being a kind, thoughtful person, Dr. Huang is undoubtedly very skilled at what she does. It has been 3 months since my surgery, and while my scars are still quite visible (I'm hoping they'll fade with a little more time), my breasts are even, symmetrical, and have become very soft and natural-looking. Exactly what I hoped for. Having been extremely nervous about my decision to get breast augmentation, I am relieved and so happy with the outcome. Many, many thanks to Dr. Huang, her fantastic staff, and the wonderful folks at Sibley Memorial.

October 12th, 2014
Very skilled plastic surgeon
I chose her to perform a breast reduction. Results excellent.

February 14th, 2014
Wonderful DR and Staff
One of the best medical experiences I've ever had. Dr. Huang and her staff take time to make sure you are comfortable and understand any procedures. Very accessible, professional and caring. Surgery went very well, results were better than i anticipated. Would highly recommend Dr. Huang to friends and family and if I need any plastic surgery in the future, i will definitely return.

December 11th, 2013
I wish I had used her from the start
When I decided to have prophylactic mastectomies, I saw a number of breast surgeons and plastic surgeons. I was initially put off by Dr. Huang, because she wanted to talk about the downsides of reconstruction and possible complications. She said that it was even more important to talk about them in my case, since I didn’t have cancer. I didn’t want to hear all the negatives, and chose to go with another surgeon who reassured me that those things never happened to him and that everything was going to turn out fine. Well, to make a long story short, I had one of those complications and ended up with no breasts. Dr. Huang was willing to take me back and fixed everything, so I can live now without the worry of getting breast cancer.

July 22nd, 2013
Awesome!
Amazing Doctor! She is caring and thorough. I highly recommend her and will in fact be returning to her for another procedure.

June 9th, 2013
A God Send
Doctor Kathy Huang, is more than a doctor. She is a genuine gifted surgeon that gave me back my self esteem and beautiful reconstructive surgery after breast cancer. She has been chosen to assist Dr K Alley the famous breast surgeon. She has a beautiful personality and is a true artist. I can't say enough positive things about her. I would recommend her and give her the highest marks possible. It is not just a job, but is a calling and she takes personal pride in getting great results.

March 27th, 2013
These days many judge physicians on how fancy their office may be or what kind of cars they drive. And many physicians who take excellent care of patients are not given the credit that they deserve. And it's usually the people with something to complain about that have louder voices. So I am taking my time to give credit to a doctor who took great care of me. I had a reconstructive surgery. Dr. Huang treated me as an individual understanding that everyone is unique. Unlike some doctors who spend no time with patients after surgery, she took time to follow up with me and treated me as a person not a number. So thank you Dr. Huang.

March 4th, 2012
I felt comfortable the minute I met Dr. Kathy Huang, and so I chose her for my breast reduction surgery. Dr. Huang is a great listener and treated me as a friend. I had faith in her knowledge and experience, given her stellar credentials (Harvard, UPenn)and the way she thoroughly answered my many questions. The surgery was a big success and although I was nervous, Dr. Huang and her staff put me at ease both in the office and hospital. Following my surgery, Dr. Huang called me at home several times, just to check in and answer any questions. I highly recommend this surgeon and I would return to her if I needed any surgery in the future.

January 1st, 2012
This plastic surgeon is incompetent, and inexperienced. Do not submit yourself to be her guinea pig. When she makes mistakes, and doesn't know how to fix them, instead of attempting to complete the job or having one of her colleagues such as Dr. Friedman, or Dr. Foreman help her - she sends a patient out of the practice alone, without hope, and without a referral to another physician. I do not recommend her to anyone.

January 1st, 2011
Dr Huang is wonderful
Went to Dr Huang for breast reduction. Decided on tummy tuck too. What I didn't expect is breast cancer. During my reduction, Dr Huang sent my tissue to be evaluated. What they found was stage 1 breast cancer (mammograms were negative). Dr Huang had to tell me and made sure I got to the top oncologist and was treated while recovering from surgery. I was so scared and couldn't recover from the surgery. Dr Huang was so patient, caring, and was there for me the whole time. That was last month! I am now cancer free (thanks to Dr Huang), and getting back to normal. Plus my results from the tummy tuck and breast reduction are incredible. I highly recommend Dr Huang. BTW: I will be glad to speak to anyone considering hiring Dr Huang.

November 14th, 2010
Excellent care
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Huang. She was referred to me by my breast cancer surgeon for my reconstruction. She was very informative, very thorough, took the time to answer my questions along the way and I am very happy with the results. She explained all of the options to me and I would highly recommend her.