A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Hurlburt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Hurlburt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Hurlburt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurlburt graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hurlburt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy Joy Hurlburt MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathy J. Hurlburt practice?
- Dr. Kathy Hurlburt has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathy Hurlburt practices Internal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists.