Learn more about Dr. Kathy Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Jenkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenkins
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Jenkins, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Animal Muscular Dystrophy
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Transplantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Pathologic Constriction
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Ventricular Septal Defects
- Vitamin E Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jenkins has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy Jenkins MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kathy Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Kathy Jenkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathy Jenkins practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Cardiologists.