Dr. Kathy Jennifer Jenkins MD and MPH is female, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Jenkins is Excellent. Dr. Jenkins has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Jenkins, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
She has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Animal Muscular Dystrophy, Cardiac Surgical Procedures, and Congenital Heart Defects.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jenkins has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Health Sys- Beverly Hospital
- Caritas Good Samaritan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jenkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathy J. Jenkins practice?
Dr. Kathy Jenkins practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA and Beverly, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Jenkins, Dr. Caitlyn Jenkins, Dr. Caren Jenkins, Dr. Carin Jenkins, Dr. Caryn Jenkins, Dr. Catalina Jenkins, Dr. Catharine Jenkins, Dr. Catherine Jenkins