Learn more about Dr. Kathy Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Jenkins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenkins
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jenkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Jenkins, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Animal Muscular Dystrophy
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Transplantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Pathologic Constriction
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Ventricular Septal Defects
- Vitamin E Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jenkins has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy Jenkins MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kathy Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Kathy Jenkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathy Jenkins practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Pediatric Specialists.