Dr. Kathy Jones Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kathy Jones?

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

Dr. Jones spent a lot of time with me to discuss my condition and answer any questions. Very good bedside manner. She is a caring doctor.

Discourteous & Unprofessional

Posted on March 20th, 2015

To begin with, completing the new patient paperwork is a complete nightmare with half of it done via an online portal and the other half you're manually complete and print. Upon arrival, you must then completely additional paperwork that is almost an exact duplication. On to the doctor... Dr. Jones lacks professional bedside manner and has no interest in learning about her patients. Not only is she unprofessional, but down right rude. I wouldn't recommend anyone wasting time and money visiting her office.

Don't go here.. Staff does not care about its patients!

Posted on December 22nd, 2014

Worst doctors office I have ever been to. Wait time long

Would not reccomend

Posted on July 30th, 2014

I was hoping to find an OBYGN that I felt comfortable with as obviouslty that is very important. I waited for an hour to get into my appointment. Once the appointment finally started, it was quite disappointing. I was a new patient and when Dr. Jones came in the room, she didn't even shake my hand and introduce herself. The (Celebration location) was not very clean. There was literally, what looked like dried blood, on the wall under one of the tables in the exam room. The disposable speculums were literally just laid out on the table waiting for the next patient, so that dust or a sneeze or any other germ could land right on them. I stared at them and thought, "they could at least cover them or put them in a drawer or soemthing." It just wasn't very inviting. My breast exam wasn't done properly. In fact she only examined one of my breasts since she got distracted discussing something else with me. I was left thinking,"what about the right breast?" I asked her a few questions about some concerns I was having and she sort of gaffed at me and gave me a look that made me feel silly for asking questions. The staff was nice and polite so I'll give them that. Dr. Jones however seemed impatient and I didn't feel comfortable talking to her at all. I felt like if I asked anymore questions, I would be "taking up her time". It was very unfortunate.

Surgery mistakes

Posted on August 8th, 2013

By her own admission there were mistakes made in the OR during my surgery. I am left with horrific pain and a doc who either doesn't know how or refuses to diagnose and treat the pain. On initial apt she said she could and would take of 3 related problems. At surgery she only addressed one of the 3 and did that so poorly that I am left with constant pain which she refuses to treat effectively . Calls are NOT returned promptly. Care at Celebration Hospital was poor and not well informed about current standards and appropriate pain management. Avoid this doc even if you have to journey far to find adequate treatment.

DON'T GO TO HER!!!

Posted on July 3rd, 2013

Kathy Jones was very unprofessional. When she preformed my surgery she was very sloppy in her methods. Just in the last few years I have found other women that had gone to her and have had the same problem. I have had to go back to surgery with another urologist several times to fix her work. I have been in pain for years. Don't go to her.

Dr Jones

Posted on June 28th, 2012

i am alive and well thanks to Dr Jones.She has shown me nothing less than total professionalism since i was seen by her in the emergency room at Florida Hospital South.She did my surgery, kept my family informed, and has been very kind and caring.Her staff is also professional but nice.

Horrible

Posted on March 19th, 2012

This doctors office is ridiculous. I have been in for several appointments and wait an hour and a half for all. They are horrible at returning phone calls or even picking up the phone. I've called 6 times in a month, and still no reply back, I would not recommend this doctor what so ever.

FINALLY!

Posted on September 10th, 2011

FINALLY! A DOCTOR THAT CAN FIX MY PROBLEM AND RE-CONSTRUCT MY PELVIC FLOOR!

Good Doctor, Inadequate Staff

Posted on August 17th, 2011

I have always waited for one hour for my appointments. I needed to read and sign one form and I had the first appointment of the day and I still waited 25 minutes to do that. I fill out a symptom form every time I go there and it's like the staff and maybe even the doctor doesn't look at them.

AVOID HER