A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Katusha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Katusha is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Katusha graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Katusha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy F Katusha MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kathy F. Katusha practice?
- Dr. Kathy Katusha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathy Katusha practices Neurological Surgery near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Vienna, VA.
See Fairfax Neurological Surgeons.