A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy King is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy King, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. King has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy Ann King MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathy A. King practice?
- Dr. Kathy King has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kathy King practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.