A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Koh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Koh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Koh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koh graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Koh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
- Rancho Cordova Medical Offices
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy Y Koh MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kathy Y. Koh practice?
- Dr. Kathy Koh has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathy Koh practices Ophthalmology near Lincoln, CA.
See Lincoln Ophthalmologists.