A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Koh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Koh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koh
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Koh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Koh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koh graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Koh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
- Rancho Cordova Medical Offices
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy Y Koh MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kathy Y. Koh practice?
- Dr. Kathy Koh has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathy Koh practices Ophthalmology near Lincoln, CA.
See Lincoln Ophthalmologists.