Dr. Kathy Ann Lacivita MD is female, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Lacivita is Good. Dr. Lacivita has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Lacivita, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
She has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Adrenal Gland Diseases, Diabetes, and Diabetes Complications.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacivita graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lacivita has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke`s Baptist Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lacivita accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Lacivita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathy A. Lacivita practice?
Dr. Kathy Lacivita practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Lacivita, Dr. Kathie Lacivita, Dr. Katheryn Lacivita, Dr. Katy Lacivita, Dr. Karyn Lacivita, Dr. Kara Lacivita, Dr. Karin Lacivita, Dr. Cathryn Lacivita