A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy LaCivita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy LaCivita is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. LaCivita
Type 1 Diabetes Patient Education Learn all about type 1 diabetes by first reading Vitals' patient education guide. Know what to expect and how to prepare for your diabetes doctor visit before you go.Before Visiting Dr. LaCivita Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy LaCivita, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. LaCivita graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. She has 3 awards.
Dr. LaCivita has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy Ann LaCivita MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Kathy A. LaCivita practice?
- Dr. Kathy LaCivita has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathy LaCivita practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Endocrinologists.