A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy LaCivita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy LaCivita is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. LaCivita
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. LaCivita Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy LaCivita, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. LaCivita graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. She has 3 awards.
Dr. LaCivita has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy Ann LaCivita MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Kathy A. LaCivita practice?
- Dr. Kathy LaCivita has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathy LaCivita practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Endocrinologists.