Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathy Lee
Dr. Kathy Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sebring, FL. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Florida Hospital Wauchula, Florida Hospital Orlando and Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center Lake Placid. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathy Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kathy Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sebring, FL.
Dr. Kenneth Yen
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Sebring, FL 0.01 mi20
Dr. Derrick Mena
Sebring, FL 0.01 mi11
Dr. Philip Wong
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Sebring, FL 0.01 mi22