A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center Lake Placid
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy H Lee MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathy H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Kathy Lee has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kathy Lee practices Internal Medicine near Sebring, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Placid, FL and Staten Island, NY.
See Sebring Internists.