A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans