Learn more about Dr. Kathy Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathy H. Lee practice?
Dr. Kathy Lee practices Internal Medicine near Sebring, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Placid, FL and Staten Island, NY.
See Sebring Internists.