Learn more about Dr. Kathy Lindsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Lindsey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindsey
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lindsey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Lindsey, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsey graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Lindsey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy Cody Lindsey DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathy C. Lindsey practice?
- Dr. Kathy Lindsey has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathy Lindsey practices Family Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Family Physicians.