Learn more about Dr. Kathy Lindsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Lindsey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindsey
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lindsey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Lindsey, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsey graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Lindsey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy Cody Lindsey DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathy C. Lindsey practice?
- Dr. Kathy Lindsey has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathy Lindsey practices Family Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Family Physicians.