A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Magliato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Magliato, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Magliato graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Magliato has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy Magliato MD is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kathy Magliato practice?
- Dr. Kathy Magliato has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathy Magliato practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.