Learn more about Dr. Kathy Magliato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Magliato is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magliato
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Magliato Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Magliato, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Magliato graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Magliato has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy Magliato MD is a female Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kathy Magliato practice?
- Dr. Kathy Magliato has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathy Magliato practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.