A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Mayhew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Mayhew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Mayhew, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayhew graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mayhew has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- NW Medical Center Benton County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy Lynn Mayhew DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathy L. Mayhew practice?
- Dr. Kathy Mayhew has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathy Mayhew practices Family Medicine near Lowell, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Bentonville, AR.
See Lowell Primary Care Doctors.