Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Comfortable with Doc show details Comfortable with Doc
Nov 2nd, 2011

Dr. Mayhew is very thorough and spends as much time with you as you need. I never feel rushed when I am in her office. But, on the flip side of that, I have never been seen at my scheduled time, she is always running behind (at least when I have been there). When she walks into the examining room it appears she is focused on the patient and wants to make sure that she understands all of your concerns and you understand everything she is prescribing. I apprreciate that in a Doc.

Best Doctor ever show details Best Doctor ever
Apr 1st, 2009

Dr. Mayhew has been our family doctor for 6 yrs now. She has always made me and my girls feel like we are her most important patients whenever we are in there to see her. She never trys to rush through us and always listens to us whenever we have questions.

Wonderful Dr. show details Wonderful Dr.
by kudzu5 on May 29th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Mayhew is a wonderful doctor who takes time to answer all of your questions and dig deep into how you are feeling.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Very personal service show details Very personal service
by absimmo on May 29th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Mayhew is excellent at taking the time to get to know the patient. You never feel rushed and you always feel like she is focused solely on you. They are great at getting you in quickly and quick at diagnoses. She is not afraid to send you on to a specialist if she feels it is called for. She has even called personally to check on me after a past visit.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com