Dr. Mary Mcdonald MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Temecula, CA

3.4

December 9th, 2016
NOT happy
Dr. was rushed, pushed some tests on me, never sat down, ordered a hundred more and assumed she knew everything about me. Not happy with my visit and left with anxiety and stress about everything pushed on me. Obviously, running up the bill was more important than finding out why I had an appt.

April 23rd, 2016
Dr. Mc Donald & Staff
Compassionate, respectful, cooperative, and professional. These folks really listen!

February 23rd, 2016
Not happy with Dr McD
Dr McD was so incompetent with getting referral for continued care under oncologist. I just moved to the area. She put inaccurate information in my file. Referrals had inaccurate information. Examples with: she stated I had a certain surgery because of cancer, which was not the case. Another , she stated incorrect reason for a CT scan. She made assumptions throughout my file. Never went over intake info with me. Reported her to insurance. Considering reporting her to medical board. Unbelievable! I brought it all to her attention and let her know, all without getting angry or in her face, that I would not be seeing her again and that I would be reporting her incompetence. Ask for a copy of your file if you believe something is not right.

December 15th, 2015
my experience at the McDonald clinic has been a positive one. They take their time with you, listen well and show they care. I always feel very comfortable and know that I am getting the best care possible.

March 21st, 2015
Exceptional!!
I have never had a doctor and staff that was so attentive to my concerns. I wish I would have found Dr. McDonald's office years ago.

January 9th, 2015
Better off at the Vet clinic
Seemed so nice and friendly but she is totaly incompatant in her treating illness. Go there for a flu shot only.

January 17th, 2014
Doctors office has gone down hill. The Doctor is good; spends a fair amount of time with the patient. The office staff is awful and the wait time is way to long. We usually wait 45 min to get into the exam room then another 10 - 15 min wait for the Doctor to come in.

December 12th, 2013
I will never go back. A waste of time and money.
Do not go to this Dr. I will never go back. I had my first appointment to have my IUD removed and waited in the lobby for two hours. I had a babysitter at home with the meter running. Once I saw Dr. Kathy McDonald she could not do the procedure at that time. She sent me for blood work and a sonogram. This process took two weeks, because the sonogram place was booked solid. After all of those appointments I returned thinking they could remove the IUD. I waited in the lobby for 1 hour this time with my two year old. When I finally saw the nurse practitioner she told me I would need to go see an OBGYN and that they could not remove the IUD. So I have been charged two co-pays and had 4 separate appointments and gotten absolutely now were. Avoid this place.

April 12th, 2012
Top Doctors Best All Around
I am very happy with the McDonald Clinic Doctors. The staff is great. I never had a more friendly experience at a doctors office. Obviously you haters must have your head on backwards. Both doctors graduated from a Top Notch US Medical School and spend more enormous amounts of time with me than any doctor ever. My health is far better since I started getting my health care at the McDonalds Clinic.

November 9th, 2011
Horrible Doctor!!
I have had nothing but problems with this Doctor and her "husband " who is worse than her!!! I have been in the office 3 times and have always waited at least an hour just to be taken back in the room , then at least another 30-45 min. Waiting for The doctor to come in the room!! And only spending 5-10 min with me !! These people should not be Doctors!!

July 9th, 2011
super doctor
if you want to get quality care and have HMO insurance this lady is the one to see. Great care and thorough as well. If you need to see a specialist she is not afraid to get you to the place you need to be. Top Notch. Glad to have her as my doctor.

May 28th, 2011
Impersonal Care
Dr. McDonald was very mechanical in her patient care. I would wait about 10 minutes in the outer office but the worse part was being directed into an examining room, told the doctor would be right with me and then wait in this little cubicle without a magazine for 30 to 40 additional minutes. When she finally got to me, she obviously wanted the visit over as soon as possible. Also, she has no email and was told by the staff to make an appointment for an answer to a simple question. I tried to give her the benefit of the coubt but finally decided I could do better and found a doctor with whom I am truly satisfied!