Family Physicians, Internist

31493 Rancho Pueblo Rd
Ste 107
Temecula, CA 92592
951-303-3337
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  show details
Jan 17th, 2014

Doctors office has gone down hill. The Doctor is good; spends a fair amount of time with the patient. The office staff is awful and the wait time is way to long. We usually wait 45 min to get into the exam room then another 10 - 15 min wait for the Doctor to come in.

|  I will never go back. A waste of time and money.  |  show details
by anonamous on Dec 12th, 2013

Do not go to this Dr. I will never go back. I had my first appointment to have my IUD removed and waited in the lobby for two hours. I had a babysitter at home with the meter running. Once I saw Dr. Kathy McDonald she could not do the procedure at that time. She sent me for blood work and a sonogram. This process took two weeks, because the sonogram place was booked solid. After all of those appointments I returned thinking they could remove the IUD. I waited in the lobby for 1 hour this time with my two year old. When I finally saw the nurse practitioner she told me I would need to go see an OBGYN and that they could not remove the IUD. So I have been charged two co-pays and had 4 separate appointments and gotten absolutely now were. Avoid this place.

|  Top Doctors Best All Around  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2012

I am very happy with the McDonald Clinic Doctors. The staff is great. I never had a more friendly experience at a doctors office. Obviously you haters must have your head on backwards. Both doctors graduated from a Top Notch US Medical School and spend more enormous amounts of time with me than any doctor ever. My health is far better since I started getting my health care at the McDonalds Clinic.

|  Horrible Doctor!!  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2011

I have had nothing but problems with this Doctor and her "husband " who is worse than her!!! I have been in the office 3 times and have always waited at least an hour just to be taken back in the room , then at least another 30-45 min. Waiting for The doctor to come in the room!! And only spending 5-10 min with me !! These people should not be Doctors!!

|  super doctor  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2011

if you want to get quality care and have HMO insurance this lady is the one to see. Great care and thorough as well. If you need to see a specialist she is not afraid to get you to the place you need to be. Top Notch. Glad to have her as my doctor.

|  Impersonal Care  |  show details
May 28th, 2011

Dr. McDonald was very mechanical in her patient care. I would wait about 10 minutes in the outer office but the worse part was being directed into an examining room, told the doctor would be right with me and then wait in this little cubicle without a magazine for 30 to 40 additional minutes. When she finally got to me, she obviously wanted the visit over as soon as possible. Also, she has no email and was told by the staff to make an appointment for an answer to a simple question. I tried to give her the benefit of the coubt but finally decided I could do better and found a doctor with whom I am truly satisfied!

|  Bad doctor  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2011

Dr. McDonald is a bad Doctor. She provides poor services, and so does her staff. Some one like her should not be a doctor.