A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy McNutt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy McNutt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy McNutt, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McNutt graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. McNutt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Sharon Regional Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy McNutt DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathy McNutt practice?
- Dr. Kathy McNutt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathy McNutt practices Family Medicine near Hermitage, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sharon, PA and Harrisville, PA.
See Hermitage Family Physicians.