A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Merritt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Merritt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Merritt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Child Behavior Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Merritt graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Merritt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy Ann Merritt MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kathy A. Merritt practice?
- Dr. Kathy Merritt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kathy Merritt practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC.
See Chapel Hill Pediatricians.