A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Niknejad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Niknejad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niknejad
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Niknejad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Niknejad, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Niknejad graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Niknejad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy G Niknejad MD is a female Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kathy G. Niknejad practice?
- Dr. Kathy Niknejad has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathy Niknejad practices Urology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Urologists.