A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Niknejad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Niknejad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niknejad
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Niknejad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Niknejad, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Niknejad graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Niknejad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy G Niknejad MD is a female Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kathy G. Niknejad practice?
- Dr. Kathy Niknejad has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathy Niknejad practices Urology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Urologists.