A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Reynolds, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Reynolds has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reynolds accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathy L. Reynolds practice?
Dr. Kathy Reynolds practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Critical Care Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux Falls, SD and Santa Barbara, CA.
See Denver Pediatricians, Denver Emergency Physicians, Denver Critical Care Practitioners, and Denver Pulmonologists.