A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathyx Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathyx Reynolds, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Reynolds has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathyx Lou Reynolds MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kathyx L. Reynolds practice?
- Dr. Kathyx Reynolds has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kathyx Reynolds practices Pediatrics near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux Falls, SD and Denver, CO.
See Santa Barbara Pediatricians.