The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathy Rumer
Dr. Kathy Rumer, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Ardmore, PA, with another office in Bala Cynwyd, PA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Rumer is affiliated with Delaware County Memorial Hospital, Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus and Main Line Hospital Lankenau. Dr. Rumer has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathy Rumer has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...