A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Rumer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Rumer, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rumer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rumer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy Lynn Rumer DO is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kathy L. Rumer practice?
- Dr. Kathy Rumer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathy Rumer practices Plastic Surgery near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Plastic Surgeons.