A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Sander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Sander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Sander, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sander graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Kelsey-Seybold Ambulatory Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy Lee Sander MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathy L. Sander practice?
- Dr. Kathy Sander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathy Sander practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.