A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Sander is Good. Dr. Sander has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Sander, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sander graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Womens Hospital Of Tx
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Kelsey-Seybold Ambulatory Surgery Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sander accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Sander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathy L. Sander practice?
Dr. Kathy Sander practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Sander, Dr. Caitlyn Sander, Dr. Caren Sander, Dr. Carin Sander, Dr. Caryn Sander, Dr. Catalina Sander, Dr. Catharine Sander, Dr. Catherine Sander