inactive

Kathy A Santoriello MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

October 18th, 2016
Ms
Great doctor. Performed a hysterectomy on me several years ago....my recovery time was short and moderate pain. I would recommend her as a physician.

April 21st, 2016
Prescribed me the wrong thyroid medicine put me in afib nearly died. She shouldn't prescribe medicine for thyroid.

March 11th, 2016
That is why I am going back

February 14th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr Santoriello is very caring and knowledgeable. She spent a lot of time with me to explain my symptoms and the procedure she needed to do. I o Would recommend her to family and friends.

December 23rd, 2015
She was very rude

October 7th, 2015
Terrible diagnosis skills talks down to you she has been tried in Carolina for malpractice stay away as possible shouldn't even have a med degree

June 26th, 2015
great office
I had to leave Dr S due to my ins changing and she didn't take my new ins, I was devastated since I had gone to her for a long time, I have since changed ins again and she is on my plan, needless to say I was one happy person, she is one of the best GYN's I have gone to and have recommended my close friends to her, she also has a great staff they go out of their way to help.

May 20th, 2015
like many other reviewers
Like several other reviews her office tried to schedule me for surgery (lararoscopy) even though we found my husband had a low count! Also, it took them three months to get my pap results back to me and she charged me for a visit to read the results of a test she admittedly said she 'had no clue about.' Needless to say, I will NOT be returning to her ever.

January 15th, 2015
money is everything
I had been a long time patient of Dr santoriello for 9 years and called to make an appointment regarding an issue that I was having. She refused to see me since I had a 4 dollar balance to pay that i knew nothing about until I called to schedule. I told her scheduler that i would pay the balance when I came it for the appointment but was told that she was not able to schedule me until I paid my balance. I was ticked off because I've paid this woman 9 yrs word of $70 dollar per visit copays and since i was having issues this was $70 4-6 visits per month. So i recommend you pay your balance even if it's as little as the $4 that i owed and will never pay.

July 11th, 2014
Going beyond regular medical care
Like one in 8 women today, I was diagnosed with breast cancer in Feb 2014. Dr. Santoriello was extremely attentive and compassionate along with all the doctors she recommended for me to see. In addition, she was knowledgeable about functional medicine principles to help keep me cancer free. Her supplement recommendations were never "pushy" and I have had great results from them.

October 22nd, 2013
Great Office
I was recommended to Dr Santoriello thru my friend who did nothing but rave over this Dr and her staff. When i scheduled an appointment there I was just as impressed as my friend was,staff is very warm and caring and also professional and Dr Santoriello was wonderful and caring herself,i can't thank my friend enough for recommending this office to me!!

September 24th, 2013
Wonderful office
I haven't seen DR S in a few years, needed to come in for a problem I was having, she has all new staff and they are all wonderful!! Very professional and caring, so glad to be back!!!