A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Schlecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Schlecht, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlecht graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Schlecht has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy Schlecht DO is a female Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kathy Schlecht practice?
- Dr. Kathy Schlecht has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathy Schlecht practices Anesthesiology near Troy, MI.
See Troy Anesthesiologists.