A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Scott - Gurnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Scott - Gurnell is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott - Gurnell
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scott - Gurnell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott - Gurnell graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Scott - Gurnell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Cty Psychiatry Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy Scott - Gurnell MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kathy Scott - Gurnell practice?
- Dr. Kathy Scott - Gurnell has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathy Scott - Gurnell practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.