A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Sietsema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Sietsema, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sietsema graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Sietsema has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy Elaine Sietsema MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathy E. Sietsema practice?
- Dr. Kathy Sietsema has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathy Sietsema practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists, Torrance Pulmonologists, and Torrance Critical Care Practitioners.