Dr. Kathy Smith MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

January 23rd, 2014
I started seeing Smith after being released from the hospital for depression. I was already sensitive & anxious to began with, so naturally I assumed people working in this field would be sensitive to people with mental disorders. My very first appointment, her employee at the front desk made me cry. Apparently you had to pay up front, I thought they billed your insuance then billed you for the rest later. I didn't have the money on me & he said they sent a letter saying this (that I didn't receive) and that it was "common knowledge" that you paid upfront. He belittled be & couldn't have been any more rude. I told Smith about what had happened & she said she would "talk to him." I never got an apology. It amazes me that she would have employed someone like that...

October 19th, 2010
She is not as good as she may seem.

July 6th, 2009
I love Dr. Smith!
Dr. Smith is professional, caring and thorough. She carefully listened to me, answered all of my questions and made me feel like there was hope for me!! She presented me with a plan for treatment that took into account my concerns as well as her professional judgement. I am incredibly grateful to have found her. She is just amazing. I would recommend her to anyone.