Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathy Theall
Dr. Kathy Theall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology. Dr. Theall is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center and Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathy Theall has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Kathy Theall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. John Nystrom
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Boston, MA 0 mi43
Dr. Frank Haluska
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0 mi24
Dr. Andreas Klein
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Boston, MA 0.03 mi21