A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Tracy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Tracy graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Tracy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Cameron Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy Tracy MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kathy Tracy practice?
- Dr. Kathy Tracy has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathy Tracy practices Anesthesiology near Cameron, LA.
See Cameron Anesthesiologists.