A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Vincent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Vincent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Vincent, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vincent graduated from University of Louisville . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vincent has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- UMC U of L Hospital and Brown Cancer Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy Marie Vincent MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kathy M. Vincent practice?
- Dr. Kathy Vincent has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathy Vincent practices Psychiatry near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Psychiatrists.