A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Walker, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Walker has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathy Nguyen Walker FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathy N. Walker practice?
- Dr. Kathy Walker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathy Walker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Gabriel, CA.
See Pasadena Obstetricians & Gynecologists.