A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathy Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathy Walker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathy Walker, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Walker has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 19 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathy N. Walker practice?
Dr. Kathy Walker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Gabriel, CA.
See Pasadena Obstetricians & Gynecologists.