Dr. Kathy Wang DO Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

July 21st, 2017
poor poor excuse for a doctor.
I was told I would be given a light anesthesia for this procedure. I have had the same procedure done in another office by another doctor and I was given anesthesia. When they started the procedure they got me on the table on my stomach a nurse came around to the front of the table and held my hands down. I remember thinking at the time that that was odd that she would be holding my hands down what were they expecting me to do? Dr. Wang started the procedure and she stuck that needle in my back and I thought I was going to go through the ceiling it hurt so bad. The nurse at the head of the table holding my hands down squeezed my hands real tight and said you cannot make noise again and if you do I will hit you. She told me she had hit patients in the past for making noise. She then stated that when the patient's returnd they knew they better not make noise again. I can't believe that patients ever came back again after being subjected to that kind of treatment. During the procedure I I told them that it felt like my leg was on fire from the inside out and that it was being pulled off at the hip joint.Someone in the room said well your leg is not being pulled off and you need to be quiet. Dr. Wang stated that if I made any more noise she would not be able to finish the injections. I can't believe it but I did make it through the end. I swear on a stack of Bibles that this happened I will never never return to this doctor again. I told my primary care physician what happened at dr. Wang's office and she said unfortunately this is not the first time I've heard this about dr. Wang. Well all I can say is that if you were lucky enough to not be seen by doctor Wang I'm happy for you and I would suggest you never go to her office. I will never return to her office for treatment and I will never ever let a doctor treat me like that again I will report it the next time. If I could give her zero Stars I would but it won't let me do that unfortunately. Don't go to Dr Wang unless you love pain, that's my advice to everyone!!!

March 24th, 2017
Lies about services.
Was told procedure would be done under twilight, (or conscious) sedation. It wasn't, although I was certainly charged for it. After giving myself several days to calm down (the procedure was extremely painful, and I was very angry about sedation not being used as promised), I called and asked to speak to Dr Wang. She came to the phone immediately, almost like she was expecting a call (ya think?). She started out by claiming sedation was used, then ramped it up to claiming that they had actually twice the normal dose. When I told her that was impossible because I had been wide awake the entire time, she tried to tell me that I was anxious, and had a high tolerance for the sedative used. Folks, drugs and alcohol have always hit me hard, and I had had conscious sedation once before elsewhere, so I knew perfectly well that either I hadn't received what they claimed they gave me, or the sedatives had been tampered with somewhere along the line. The 'doctor' still insisted that I had been given a double dose of the sedative in question, and that it was my fault it didn't work. Utter male cow excrement. The staff in the room at the time (the scope guy and two nurses, one of whom was standing by my head and could see me biting my hands black and blue so I wouldn't scream (which would have resulted in my partner breaking down the door), were all fully aware of the fact I was AWAKE AND IN GREAT PAIN, AS WAS THE 'DOCTOR', because I said so, repeatedly Not a one of them was surprised, or cared. Obviously, I wasn't their first victim. Oh yeah. I was brought in through the BACK door because apparently they weren't 'open' that day, or so they told me.

August 15th, 2016
Go somewhere else.
Lies. Knows she screwed up, doesn't deny it, but tries to make it your fault.

February 21st, 2014
Dr. Wang
I felt Dr. Wang heard and empathized with my plight. She didn't judge. The treatment she chose would be best for me, was. She did a great job with long lasting results. Many thanks

October 9th, 2015