Overall Review

3.9

December 14th, 2015
Outstanding physician!
Dt. Pietak has been my primary physician for many years. She is an excellent physician, caring, attentive to detail and thorough. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent primary care physician.

October 6th, 2015
Too long in waiting room
Dr. Pietak herself is very nice. However, she is only in the office Tuesday & Thursday until noon and reschedules appointments a lot. Rest of staff is okay. Typical time in waiting room is an hour - way too long in my opinion. I waited that long for a simple blood pressure check once - when I still had not been called, I left, as the check would have been pointless. Last appointment I scheduled with an FNP & asked for med refills to be sent to Medco. FNP decided to send them instead to a pharmacy which doesn't work with Medco & would have cost me 10 times as much. Once I got that straightened out & had the refills, I left the practice.

February 9th, 2012
Decent Doctor - But only part time - Office Policies Get in the Way
She's only in the office 2 days a week and those are usually only half days. One of the nurses that she works with is downright rude and condescending. They seem to be concerned more about office policy and their rules then they are about a patient's comfort level. It is impossible to speak to a nurse or the doctor if you call the office, their automatic phone system takes you through a myriad of "push 1 for.." before you can even leave a message. None of which gives you the option to leave a message for the doctor.

June 23rd, 2011
Only see patients 2 times a week
Take to long to get apt. and when yo got one always have to wait +50 minutes or reschedule because is running late I been her patient for almost 8 years thanks good I' m healthy but that it ... I will try to find somebody else