A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathyrn Corby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathyrn Corby, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Corby graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Corby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hazel Hawkins Memorial Hospital
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathyrn Steiner Corby MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathyrn S. Corby practice?
- Dr. Kathyrn Corby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathyrn Corby practices Family Medicine near Santa Cruz, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hollister, CA.
See Santa Cruz Family Physicians.