Dr. Katia Apollon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katia Apollon?

Posted on January 8th, 2015

I loved her!

Great down to earth doctor, RIDICULOUS wait time

Posted on December 27th, 2014

Love that this office is an all-female office! Their nurses and office staff are incredible and very knowledgeable. Dr. Apollon was highly recommended to me and I did my research online - short wait time?! Lie! Be ready to wait for her anywhere from 35 minutes to an hour. That is in addition to the 5-15 minutes you wait in the lobby plus the time for the nurses to take your vitals and weight. I really like her as a doctor but the wait is frustrating. I have seen her partners, Karsenti and Pelaez. The former also takes a while to see you. Pelaez has her scheduling locked down! From my appt time to leaving the office it was 35 minutes total! She is on schedule and still has time to answer questions. All three are great just know two out of the three will make you wait a while.

Posted on July 31st, 2013

The Doctor and the nursing staff is amazing! Helpful, courteous, and kind. On the contrary, her office staff is extremely impatient on the phone and it appears they are unable to spend 2 minutes on the phone to answer questions. Many calls, they would answer questions without even asking your name or look at your chart - very unprofessional. If you can put up with their "first impression", you will be rewarded with a great provider. Too bad the first call for many people determine if they want to take the time to go there... Btw, they will probably tell you to show up 30 minutes before your appointment and not tell you your "exact" appointment time, so get comfortable in the waiting room.

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

I read such good reviews about this doctor. What a shame that I had to waste 30 minutes of my time trying to make an appointment with incompetent people in her office. I had basic questions about the services Dr. Apollon offers in regards to harmone replacement therapies as well as over all health/wellbeing services. The girls on the phone sounded confused and said that if I was pregnant or had issues with my genitals, the doctor could help - that I should see a PCP for overall health. So disappointed.

Dr. Apollon

Posted on February 25th, 2013

I have been with Dr. Apollon for a long time now and i would not go to any other. She is honest and takes pride in her patients. Dr. Apollon also spends time chatting about everyday life situations when she isn't busy with other patients. if there is anyone that i would refer to a Dr. it would be Dr. Apollon. love this woman.....

Visit with Dr. Apollon - 10 star!

Posted on June 15th, 2012

This was my first time to the gynecologist. Dr. Apollon was super nice and courteous. She gave me the quality time I needed. She performed a pap smear. I was expecting some pain, and I didn't even feel anything. I will definitely go back to this office. The staff was friendly as well. There isn't anything I dislike from my visit with Dr. Apollon and I would definitely recommended her to anyone else.

Great until I went into labor

Posted on November 30th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Apollon for about 7 years now and she has been an excellent GYN. Her and Drs. Pelaez & Karesenti were also great throughout the course of my prenatal care this past year. Their all female staff is friendly & helpful and I have always felt comfortable in their office. This is why I made sure to ask, when I became pregnant, what would happen when I went into labor, if she was not available. Her answer was very simple: She would be there no matter what Mon-Fri and on holidays & weekends either her or Drs. Karsenti or Pelaez would be on call. Long story short: none of them showed up & my baby was delivered by the male OB/GYN on staff at Baptist that night.

Excellent Diagnostician

Posted on August 30th, 2011

This is a physican that keeps up with an applys all new findings and research. I really appreciate that in a doctor.

Posted on May 2nd, 2017