Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katia Castillo
Dr. Katia Castillo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Castillo is affiliated with Northside Hospital, Northside Forsyth Hospital and Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth. She speaks English.
Dr. Katia Castillo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Katia Castillo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Jacqueline Walters
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Atlanta, GA 0.05 mi20
Dr. Donald Mansfield
Gynecology, Bariatric Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Atlanta, GA 0.10 mi51
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Atlanta, GA 0.10 mi