Dr. Katia Laremont Is this you?

Worst experience ever!!!!!

Posted on August 14th, 2014

I went to Dr. Laremont's office for a usual visit after moving and needing a new OB. She completely shut me down about my birth control pills and she completely invaded my personal views and privacy. She would ask very unprofessional questions. I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO GO TO HER UNLESS NOT PLANNING TO HAVE KIDS. SHE EVEN HAD THE NERVE TO TELL ME MY BOYFRIEND DID NOT LOVE ME. SHE SHOULD GET REPORTED!!!!

I strongly suspect that she is NOT an OB

Posted on December 9th, 2013

What others have written about her views on family planning/birth control are absolutely correct. She won't talk about anything related to the topic unless it is natural birth control. You can easily google more info on that than wasting your time with Dr. Laremont. I also strongly suspect that she is not qualified to be an OB either. She couldn't diagnose the reason of my extreme discomfort and couldn't find my IUD (intrauterine device) either. She told me that I didn't have it (OMG). Even when I insisted, she wouldn't listen and eventually when I put my foot down, she recommended a scan to be confirm. Couldn't wait to get out from this place. Picked up another OB/GYN and not only did she figure out the reason for my discomfort immediately but also replaced the IUD. Took me less time for the entire process than the time I had to spend just waiting for Dr. Laremont to show up. Dr. Katia is definitely short on experience and knowledge and I don;t think her patients are in capable hands.

Her Personal beliefs are detrimental to her patients.

Posted on December 5th, 2013

First of all if you are visiting Dr. Laremont for family planning or contraception, don't bother. Its her way "natural birth control" or the highway. She won't even entertain a discussion about alternatives and will shut you down if you start one. Second, she is a one woman show at her practice. No regard for patient wait times. Early morning appointments can easily turn into more than 1-1/2 hour wait time while her staff will sheepishly explain why the Dr is not there yet (Traffic, Emergency etc etc) Last but not the least, Good luck getting her to return a call should you EVER need to reach her after regular hours or on a weekend/holiday. She will casually tell you that she never got any messageS.

best overall gynecologist i had experience with in my 26 years

Posted on June 13th, 2013

she gave me the best consultation for my problems and she called me at home and checked my progress and she is very caring and is a listener to me as a patient. and this I can say I was never rushed out of a conversation doing the times I spent with her unlike other doctors or physician.so I had the pleasure of sharing her business with my family and friends and co'workers and I got nothing but positive feedback.:)

Very Good Dr.

Posted on February 20th, 2013

She is caring and really looks after her patients. I like the fact that she in involved in our community and easy to talk with. Greart Job Dr. Laremont.

Posted on January 27th, 2013

After recently having bladder surgery performed by Dr. Laremont I would highly recommend her. She is a very compassionate and understanding doctor. She is very thorough and listens to you.

Posted on May 6th, 2012

I found Dr. Katia to be very knowledgable and approachable. In her practice, she intergrates nutrition and weight loss. I would say she has a full service clinic. I will continue to go to her.

Posted on March 19th, 2012

she's the best and she cares about the overall health of the patient! Congrats!

She should go back to school

Posted on July 2nd, 2011

I have suffered from the same uti for over 6 months because age prescribed me the WRONG antibiotic!!!! She should go back to school bc an md should know how to treat a uti!!!! I ended up in the ER & the doctor there was astonished to find out what Maria Laremont prescribed for me!!! I have endured pain & suffering for o ER 1/2 a year bc of her inability to prescribe the correct medication!!! Shame on you katia!!!! I'm sure it was bc she wanted to to come back in so she could prescribe something else!!! Anything for a dollar even your patients health!!!

Posted on March 11th, 2011

best overall in all aspects

Posted on October 15th, 2015