Dr. Katia Laremont Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 14th, 2014

Worst experience ever!!!!!

I went to Dr. Laremont's office for a usual visit after moving and needing a new OB. She completely shut me down about my birth control pills and she completely invaded my personal views and privacy. She would ask very unprofessional questions. I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO GO TO HER UNLESS NOT PLANNING TO HAVE KIDS. SHE EVEN HAD THE NERVE TO TELL ME MY BOYFRIEND DID NOT LOVE ME. SHE SHOULD GET REPORTED!!!!

December 9th, 2013

I strongly suspect that she is NOT an OB

What others have written about her views on family planning/birth control are absolutely correct. She won't talk about anything related to the topic unless it is natural birth control. You can easily google more info on that than wasting your time with Dr. Laremont. I also strongly suspect that she is not qualified to be an OB either. She couldn't diagnose the reason of my extreme discomfort and couldn't find my IUD (intrauterine device) either. She told me that I didn't have it (OMG). Even when I insisted, she wouldn't listen and eventually when I put my foot down, she recommended a scan to be confirm. Couldn't wait to get out from this place. Picked up another OB/GYN and not only did she figure out the reason for my discomfort immediately but also replaced the IUD. Took me less time for the entire process than the time I had to spend just waiting for Dr. Laremont to show up. Dr. Katia is definitely short on experience and knowledge and I don;t think her patients are in capable hands.

December 5th, 2013

Her Personal beliefs are detrimental to her patients.

First of all if you are visiting Dr. Laremont for family planning or contraception, don't bother. Its her way "natural birth control" or the highway. She won't even entertain a discussion about alternatives and will shut you down if you start one. Second, she is a one woman show at her practice. No regard for patient wait times. Early morning appointments can easily turn into more than 1-1/2 hour wait time while her staff will sheepishly explain why the Dr is not there yet (Traffic, Emergency etc etc) Last but not the least, Good luck getting her to return a call should you EVER need to reach her after regular hours or on a weekend/holiday. She will casually tell you that she never got any messageS.

June 13th, 2013

best overall gynecologist i had experience with in my 26 years

she gave me the best consultation for my problems and she called me at home and checked my progress and she is very caring and is a listener to me as a patient. and this I can say I was never rushed out of a conversation doing the times I spent with her unlike other doctors or physician.so I had the pleasure of sharing her business with my family and friends and co'workers and I got nothing but positive feedback.:)

February 20th, 2013

Very Good Dr.

She is caring and really looks after her patients. I like the fact that she in involved in our community and easy to talk with. Greart Job Dr. Laremont.

January 27th, 2013

After recently having bladder surgery performed by Dr. Laremont I would highly recommend her. She is a very compassionate and understanding doctor. She is very thorough and listens to you.

May 6th, 2012

I found Dr. Katia to be very knowledgable and approachable. In her practice, she intergrates nutrition and weight loss. I would say she has a full service clinic. I will continue to go to her.

March 19th, 2012

she's the best and she cares about the overall health of the patient! Congrats!

July 2nd, 2011

She should go back to school

I have suffered from the same uti for over 6 months because age prescribed me the WRONG antibiotic!!!! She should go back to school bc an md should know how to treat a uti!!!! I ended up in the ER & the doctor there was astonished to find out what Maria Laremont prescribed for me!!! I have endured pain & suffering for o ER 1/2 a year bc of her inability to prescribe the correct medication!!! Shame on you katia!!!! I'm sure it was bc she wanted to to come back in so she could prescribe something else!!! Anything for a dollar even your patients health!!!

March 11th, 2011

best overall in all aspects

October 15th, 2015