A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katia Taba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katia Taba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katia Taba, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Taba graduated from Faculdade De Ciencias Medicas Da Santa Casa De Sao Paulo.
Dr. Taba has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katia Taba practice?
Dr. Katia Taba practices Ophthalmology near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA and Sarasota, FL.
See Bradenton Ophthalmologists.