Learn more about Dr. Katia Taba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katia Taba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taba
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Taba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katia Taba, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Taba graduated from Faculdade De Ciencias Medicas Da Santa Casa De Sao Paulo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Taba has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katia Taba MD and PHD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Katia Taba practice?
- Dr. Katia Taba has 1 office location.
Dr. Katia Taba practices Ophthalmology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Ophthalmologists.