A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katia Taba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katia Taba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katia Taba, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Taba graduated from Faculdade De Ciencias Medicas Da Santa Casa De Sao Paulo.
Dr. Taba has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katia Taba MD and PHD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Katia Taba practice?
- Dr. Katia Taba has 5 office locations.
Dr. Katia Taba practices Ophthalmology near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA and Sarasota, FL.
See Bradenton Ophthalmologists.