Dr. Katie Copeland MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Meridian, ID

• Good
  • Bad

September 9th, 2016
In it for the money, my son was diagnosed with you name it Ned after I chose to remove all meds he is fine.

March 12th, 2016
We love Dr. Kopeland. She and her staff are extremely friendly and helpful. They go above and beyond.

August 28th, 2015
Worthless doctor
Told me that she would not be my oldest son any more and I need to find a new doctor immediately do to the fact that I wanted to chose my yongest sons vaccination plan I feel that she was getting a kick back from the pharmaceutical company

February 19th, 2015
11 years and we LOVE Dr. Copeland!

August 13th, 2014
Long time patient
We have had Dr. Copeland as our pediatrician since she moved to the valley and LOVE her! I have never had her not wash her hands as other posts have indicated. Quite the contrary in fact, she has always been very conscientious of such things. I appreciate that she is not quick to prescribe unnecessarily and is very well educated on the current practices and theories. I have even talked to other providers in the area that find Dr. Copeland a wealth of education. She is easy to talk to and very pleasant.

November 14th, 2013
Cleanliness
Well we had been sent to Dr Copeland due to Brandy Welch moving her practice to Texas. Our first visit with Copeland she came in the room and introduced her self and NEVER washed her hands. While looking over our new bundle of joy, Dr Copeland was checking his circumsization done a few months earlier by Brandy Welch. While telling us everything looked good, we has mentioned could he be teething? WITHOUT washing her hands again she went straight from genital area to inside of his mouth. We made a decision after that appointment to never go back, for god sakes what is kind of disease and germs are being spread from baby to baby.

January 23rd, 2012
Bella's Mommy
Very kind understanding, and gets to the bottom of the problem and take care of it and your little one. I have recommended Dr. Copeland to friends and Family.

January 17th, 2012
Best in Idaho
From a family that travels a lot, she is very understanding and helpful with open communication. Personal and overall a nice person. Very reassuring and committed to helping you understand. I highly recommend Dr.Katie Copeland!!!!

August 31st, 2011
Best Pediatrician Ever!!
Dr. Copeland has been all 3 of my childrens peditrician for the past 8 years. She is by far the best doctor we have ever had. She has caught alot of things that other doctors have missed. We have had to wait a few times about 5-10 mins past our appointment time but I don't mind at all because when you are the patient being seen she never rushes or hurrys you. She is thorough and has always made time in her schedule to see my kids when they are extremely sick. So, on good days when it's just a well child check up I will gladly wait an extra 5 minutes becuase of the days they are very ill I know she will without a doubt fit them in. We have seen our share of doctors and none are as knowledgable, kind hearted or caring as Dr. Copeland.

August 26th, 2011
Dr. Copeland is a smart, compassionate physician and I would highly recommend her to my friends and family.

April 14th, 2011
Dr. Copeland is awesome, super nice and friendly. She is very smart and I think everyone should have a doctor like her:)

September 1st, 2010
I was uninformed the the group was moving. I very professional.