A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katie DeFore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katie DeFore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. DeFore graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. DeFore has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Dickenson County Medical Center
- Sycamore Shoals Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katie DeFore MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Katie DeFore practice?
- Dr. Katie DeFore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katie DeFore practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Norton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Jonesboro, AR.
See Norton Internists and Norton Pulmonologists.