A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katie Dolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katie Dolan, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katie Dolan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolan graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dolan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katie Dolan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katie Dolan practice?
- Dr. Katie Dolan has 1 office location.
Dr. Katie Dolan practices Family Medicine near Sparks, NV.
See Sparks Primary Care Doctors.