A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katie Dougherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katie Dougherty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dougherty
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Dougherty Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dougherty graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dougherty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katie Dougherty DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katie Dougherty practice?
- Dr. Katie Dougherty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katie Dougherty practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.