Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katie Drake
Dr. Katie Drake, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bradenton, FL, with other offices in Estero, FL and Cape Coral, FL (and 1 other location). She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Drake is affiliated with Lehigh Regional Medical Center, Cape Coral Hospital and Lehigh Hma. She speaks English.
Dr. Katie Drake has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Katie Drake is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.
Dr. Andrew Martin
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Bradenton, FL 0.01 mi11
Dr. Somashekar Pallegar
Family Medicine, General Practice
Bradenton, FL 0.20 mi43
Bradenton, FL 0.57 mi18