Dr. Katie Drake DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

March 12th, 2015
Awful. Shouldn't be practicing.

January 21st, 2015
Caring Physician
Dr Drake is a very caring and kind physician. I have referred many family and friends to her.

April 3rd, 2013
Dr drake lacks in bedside manner, maybe just a long day, but had absolutely NO interest in answering questions or explaining her thoughts at reason for medication administration. I am NOT a drug seeker, have a medical background and did not appreciate her condescending attitude. Oops went in because I was sick, but they didn't even take my temperature which is one of the first vitals that should be taken for diagnosis. Called in a prescription but neglected to confirm or ask if that was still my pharmacy of choice but and since it was one minute to five when I crawled out and their answering service was on and the doors locked behind me so I was unable to find out where to pick up my rx. Dr drake gets a big fat zero in my book. I won't be returning. Too many great doctors in this area.

September 27th, 2012
Bedside manor
My grandaughter was treated terribly by Dr. and her nurse. Joking about her outside the door and total lack of professionalism!

July 7th, 2012
Worst doctor ever!!!!!!!!!!!
She has no clue what she is doing was misdiagnosed twice Had to go to another doctor and had pneumonia Her office in Cape Coral closed NO communiction Insurance was not filed so I was stuck with the bill I would not recommend her at all Stay away if you want to be healthy and not misdiagnosed and also want to keep money in your pocket!!

April 27th, 2012
Very knowledgeable
Dr. Drake and her staff took time to assure me that all my concerns were addressed. She listens and advises in a professional and courteous manner. She is very educated and puts up with questioning patients like me.

March 9th, 2012
would recommend
The only thing I would suggest is informing patients, post bloodwork or lab results, 2 times I had to call the staff. it seems to be a breakdown of communication between doctor and staff. Other than that I think shes refeshing. I didnt feel rushed. She seemed informed and pleasent. Better than the alternatives we have in the cape!

June 24th, 2011
Horrible!!
First appointment of the day! Yeah right! Guess the doc couldn't get it out of bed! Never again! When she finally showed up she was like a snorting bull! Doctor has mental issues and should see someone right away! Never would refer anyone to this person that calls herself a doctor!

September 11th, 2009
Mrs.
I just switched Drs from someone that left a lot of people in the waiting room for over 2 hrs to Dr. Drake. She is a breath of fresh air! I waited for only 5 min. She is a real person and treated me like one too. There was no I know more than you so do what I say attitude. I really think she listened to my problems and put in her thoughts along with a Lets talk about that mammogram you have been putting off..I am very happy with her!

May 11th, 2009
Would definately not recommend
We had a very unpleasant visit with this doctor finding her in our opinion to be very rude and unprofessional. Would not be able to recommend her services to anyone. Also had a 45 minute wait past appt. time with no apology.