A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katie Farah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katie Farah, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farah
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Farah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katie Farah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Farah graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Farah has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katie F Farah MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Katie F. Farah practice?
- Dr. Katie Farah has 8 office locations.
Dr. Katie Farah practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Grove City, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Clairton, PA.
See Grove City Internists and Grove City Gastroenterologists.