A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katie Farah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katie Farah, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katie Farah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Farah graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Farah has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans