Dr. Katie Farah MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Pittsburgh, PA

December 15th, 2016
Keep Looking
Very Unprofessional and unhelpful.

December 15th, 2016
After being diagnosed with SIBO Dr. Farah lost interest in my case. It was hard to get appointments. I was having other symptoms that were drastically making my life hard. Everytime I ate I was feeling extremely sick and couldn't there for eat while I was at work. In had an endoscopy and it took over two weeks after the results were back for her to even look at my test and get back to me. I called her nurse Many of times and was told the doctor hadn't looked at my results yet...two weeks later. Then because I had to call off a few days because I was so sick from just eating normal foods and asked for an excuse she told me in a email that my symptoms were common and that she sees no way that these symptoms have effected my daily life. I can no longer eat while at work and can no longer work out to any effect and my doctor seems to have cast me off. Very upset with this doctor and will be taking my case to another one.

June 21st, 2016
Pam
Dr. Farah has impressive credentials. That was my first consideration when picking a doctor. But her bedside manner put her way above other doctors. I was so terrified of my procedures. She explained everything calmly and answered every question I had. She is extremely thorough, kind, and yet very professional. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a doctor!

January 21st, 2013
Dr Katie Farah is the best doctor ever, she saved my husbands life.

December 14th, 2011
She is a very caring physician. She is very intelligent and competent and her bedside manner is second to none. She treated me and my family with the utmost consideration during a crisis.

January 12th, 2010
Caring
Seems to genuinely care about my wellbeing. Spent a lot of time explaining my diagnosis and treatment plan. Would recommend this doctor.