A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katie Garrelts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katie Garrelts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrelts graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Garrelts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katie H Garrelts MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Katie H. Garrelts practice?
- Dr. Katie Garrelts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katie Garrelts practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Horsham, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA.
See Horsham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.