A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katie Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Localized Scleroderma
Dr. Stewart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katie Grysen Stewart MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Katie G. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Katie Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Katie Stewart practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Rheumatologists.