A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katie Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katie Hanna, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Hanna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Saint Francis Women's and Family Hospital
- St Francis Hospital - Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katie Bell Hanna MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katie B. Hanna practice?
- Dr. Katie Hanna has 1 office location.
Dr. Katie Hanna practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Anderson, SC.
See Anderson Family Physicians.