A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katie Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanna
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hanna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katie Hanna, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Hanna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Saint Francis Women's and Family Hospital
- St Francis Hospital - Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katie Bell Hanna MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katie B. Hanna practice?
- Dr. Katie Hanna has 1 office location.
Dr. Katie Hanna practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Primary Care Doctors and Greenville Family Physicians.