A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katie Hendley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Hendley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katie L Hendley MD is a female Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Katie L. Hendley practice?
- Dr. Katie Hendley has 1 office location.
Dr. Katie Hendley practices Neurology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Neurologists.