1.0

NOT one to listen to patients show details NOT one to listen to patients
Feb 4th, 2015

I went to Dr Hendley with a very complicated case of misdiagnosis. She would not listen to me and lied to me about tapering medications. Her claim was that people do this all the time and I should be going faster. My experience with doing exactly what she wanted me to do was horrific. I did the research and what she claims is just not true. When I asked how many people she had actually worked with or knew directly about she would not answer. My interpretation is that I caught her in the lie about people doing it all the time. She refused to see me after I asked her please not to try and taper my meds so fast because I had been completely incapacitated the year before by the exact same thing. I had direct experience with what she wanted to do to me prior and very recently. I got a certified letter stating that she would no longer treat me. I ended up going back to my California doctor at great expense because she refused to listen and work with me. Rude, arrogant, and not truthful. Don't bother.