Dr. Katie Hendley MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Lubbock, TX

October 28th, 2016
I think she and her nurse staff are wonderful.

June 21st, 2016
We traveled from okc in order to find someone as good as dr. Hendley!

July 19th, 2015
Dr. Henley has been one of the best movement disorder specialist we have been to. She has been accurate in her diagnosis. The treatments she has prescribed have been excellent. She spends time with her patients and has a great bedside manner. She has a staff that is impossible to get through though, if you have problem outside of an appointment.

February 4th, 2015
NOT one to listen to patients
I went to Dr Hendley with a very complicated case of misdiagnosis. She would not listen to me and lied to me about tapering medications. Her claim was that people do this all the time and I should be going faster. My experience with doing exactly what she wanted me to do was horrific. I did the research and what she claims is just not true. When I asked how many people she had actually worked with or knew directly about she would not answer. My interpretation is that I caught her in the lie about people doing it all the time. She refused to see me after I asked her please not to try and taper my meds so fast because I had been completely incapacitated the year before by the exact same thing. I had direct experience with what she wanted to do to me prior and very recently. I got a certified letter stating that she would no longer treat me. I ended up going back to my California doctor at great expense because she refused to listen and work with me. Rude, arrogant, and not truthful. Don't bother.